Friday, June 27, 2008

Howdy!

Greetings-
I did it! Just like I said! I added a new podcast. The voice quality has something to be desired, but I like the format and plan to continue with "Educator's Moment" at least once a week. Today has been good- made it up and out the door in time to arrive for breakfast at my conference (CORE Academy). I learned a lot of neat things that I am excited to try with my students. You will get to hear all about it- Remember I am on summer vacation so this is focused more on me and my family than students, but come August 19th, you will be allowed into the life and craziness of a teacher's life. So the count down is on for you and I can most assuredly wait!
Well, I need to finish watering our lawn and garden so I can head up to my parents for dinner. With my wife still gone they have volunteered to "babysit" me. Ha, Ha!
Any who- take care and more later...

1 comment:

  1. John,
    I liked your podcast and am enjoying reading your blog. It will be fun to keep up with your teaching adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

You Might Also Like Reading These:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis