Thursday, July 17, 2008

Watching Spiderwick Chronicles and Sharing a Great Picture-

Here is a great brain-teaser:


Can you find the 9 people hidden in this picture?

I saw this in a classroom I was presenting in. I think it presents a great challenge.
When you find them leave a post with where they are. If you can find all 9, supposedly you are a genius. So, enjoy!

We are watching the movie "The Spiderwick Chronicles". We told our oldest son that if would read all 5 books, that we would buy the movie for him. So, here we are watching, and all the kids are freaking out about the monsters in it. It IS a bit creepy, but nothing out of control, yet!

Well,
Tomorrow start MY family reunion, so I may go AWOL for a while. Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. I think I found nine, but is that a baby that the lady is holding and if so, does it count as one person (I would have to say yes!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

You Might Also Like Reading These:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis