Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update-Update-Update-Update

Until further notice, I am NOT returning to any doctor or having ANY medical work done. So there will be no updates on my throat, etc.

Today was an interesting day. I didn't hate it, I didn't love, I just lived it.

My class went to the public library today. Those ladies there are so sweet! They ALWAYS read my class a story and send them away with treats! I am glad that my student's are getting a good impression of the public library so that in the future they may have a desire to go and check out books when they don't have access to my 3000+ title library!

Well, this is really the only night I can just enjoy the Olympics so I am out of here!

I do want to part with this awesome quote from a good friend! She read it to me and it made me laugh (a lot):


"Dear Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts: Thank you for another great morning in the car between 7-11 and my office. I haven't clicked with a breakfast food like this in a long time. YOU COMPLETE ME. Love, Jason"


Later...

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!!!! what the heck is wrong with you?? it sounds like you were borderline gonna get your head chopped off :o( tell your throat to shape up or ship out! and ship out isn't really an option... more for balance of the ultimatum...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

You Might Also Like Reading These:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis