Thursday, May 21, 2009

Can You Get On?

Dear readers, it seems that my blog is having melt down. If you use IE (Internet Explorer), you are most likely getting a message about IE can't load the website. If you use Mozilla Firefox it works fine. I don't know what is causing the problem. But I hope to figure that out soon. Please stay tuned for more updates.

Had my first session of my second class today. It should be good. I am excited to go through these classes and learn about leadership. I also got my first assignment back from the 1st class. I had positive comments on it. That makes me happy. Now, after 10:30 tomorrow (when school lets out for the summer) I can get down to serious reading and studying. (I was able to move most of my classroom in to the hall so I can get new carpet- that has been quite the adventure. I hate seeing all my classroom "junk" stacked in the hallway for everyone to see. It's embarrassing.

Oh well. I better go. It's late again and I have to still figure out a few awards to give out tomorrow.

Later...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hooray, I finally got on here. I tried last night after I talked to Allisha, and I couldn't again. So it seems kinda touch and go. I was gonna tell you though a while ago I clicked onto your blog from the link on mine, and all of the sudden about 20 IE pages popped up and I couldn't get them to close, so I had to restart my computer without shutting them down first. I don't know how it would work but maybe there is a bug on your site or something. Don't know though.

    On another note... School's Out! Hooray for you, that is nice to have a break, oh wait, you aern't having a break you are starting your masters. Well relax a little anyways and Congrats for making it through another school year. Hope you get your blog figured out. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

You Might Also Like Reading These:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis