Thank you for your recent visit to the Kodak Web site and question about your Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer.
We are quite concerned over your experience and are sorry for any inconvenience caused in this regard. We will certainly do our best to assist you. We assure you that we will certainly do the needful to fix your printer.
As per your email, you are not getting sufficient ink yield from your Kodak ESP 3 All-in-One Printer.
You are requested to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on KODAK AIO Home Center icon located on your desktop.
- Then click on the " ? " mark on the right hand top corner of the Home Center window.
- Click on “Maintenance”.
- Then click on “Clean Printhead”.
- Turn off the printer.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes.
- Try to print something.
- If the quality of this print is fine, it means that the issue is resolved. If not, then the printhead has to be replaced.
If these steps do not help, then you are requested to call voice support at 1-800-421-6699 between 9:00 AM to 12 midnight EST or reply to this email with the following information so that we can issue the print head replacement:
- Shipping address (No PO Box).
- Telephone number.
- Kodak Service Number. (It is a 7 character alpha-numeric code. It is found under the printer’s front access door on the left hand side. Front access door is the one which you usually lift to change the ink cartridges.)
You may also follow Kodak Interactive Troubleshooting Guide on www.kodak.com/go/itg for advanced troubleshooting.
We are glad to be of service and are here for you if you need us in the future. If you do reply, please be sure to include any previous e-mail so we may assist you better.
Kodak Information and Technical Support
-Brilliant! I only get 5 pictures per cartridge, but apparently I do not have enough ink yield?!?!?! Does this person even understand English or this simply a case of cut and paste response.
Oh well. We are buying a HP printer this weekend. Maybe I will shoot a video of my taking a sledge hammer to the Kodak and e-mail THAT to them. Maybe they will get the idea that I don't have ink yield problems- rather I have Kodak printer problems.